臺北市立美術館 義工園地

義工園地。聯繫與互動。關心與協助。熱愛藝術,造福社會。

2010-02-09

英語會話

臺北市立美術館義工隊

配合2010年臺北國際花卉博覽會
2010/11/06-2011/04/25期間

特設計英語會話

提供義工夥伴學習


1. Getting To and From The Museum

往返美術館


如何到美術館

How do I get from the Taipei Main train station to the museum?

如何從台北車站到美術館?

The museum is located at section 3, Zhong Shan North Road.

美術館位於中山北路三段。

Take the MRT Red line towards Danshui, or Beitou, and get off at Yuanshan station.

搭捷運紅線往淡水或北投方向,在圓山站下車。

Go left at Exit number 1.

在一號出口左轉。

Walk one block on Jiuquan Street to Zhong Shan North Road.

順著酒泉街走到中山北路口。

You will see the museum across the street on your left.

美術館就在左前方對面。


如何到故宮

How do I get to the National Palace Museum?

從這裡到故宮博物院要怎麼去?

Taking a taxi is the easiest way.

最好搭計程車

Or, you may take the MRT towards Beitou, or Dansui.

或是坐捷運往淡水或北投方向

Exit at the Shi-Lin station.

到士林站 下車

Then take bus 304 or 255.

再轉搭304255公車到故宮博物院。


到火車站

How do I go to Taipei Main Station?

如何到台北車站?

Cross the street, and take bus 260, 310, or 220.

可以到對面搭 260, 310, 220公車。

Or you may take the MRT.

或者你可搭乘捷運。







2. Museum Information

北美館資訊


開放時間

What time does the museum open?

美術館幾點開放?

It opens at 9:30.

美術館 9 點半開放。

What time does the museum close? / What time do you close?

美術館幾點關門?

It closes at 5:30.

美術館 5:30 關門

What are the museum opening hours? / What are your hours?

美術館開放的時間是什麼時候?

It is open from 9:30 to 5:30.

美術館的開放時間從9 30分到5 30 分。


展覽活動

How long will this exhibition last?

這個展覽展期到什麼時候?

The exhibition lasts until ________(December 31). 展期到______(十二月底)止。

Exhibitions typically run for 3 months.

一般期約三個月。









3. Answering The Telephone

電話詢問

Taipei Fine Art Museum, this is ____, how may I help you?

北美館你好,我是某某,有要效勞的地方嗎?

May I speak to Judy?

我要找Judy

She is at extension 222. I will transfer for you. Please hold.

她在分機222,我幫你轉接。請稍候。

She is not available. May I take a message?

她不在,請留言。

Do you have any special exhibitions today?

今天有什麼特殊的展覽嗎?

Yes, we have _______(Pixar-20 years of animation).

有的,特展是皮客斯動畫20年。









4. Directions Within The Museum

美術館內方向引導


餐廳位置

Excuse me, where is your restaurant?

對不起,請問餐廳在哪裡?

It is in the basement.

餐廳在地下室。


洗手間位置

May I help you?

我可以效勞嗎?

Excuse me, where is your restroom (bathroom, toilet, W.C., washroom)?

對不起,請問廁所在哪裡?

There is one on each floor. They are close to the center of the building.

每層樓都有,位置在靠近建築物中央部份。


(當有特展時,在服務台回答這個問題)

It is in the basement at the bottom of the stairs.

在地下室,樓梯下去前方。


(當沒有特展時,在服務台回答這個問題)

Walk towards gallery 1B, then turn right after you past the atrium.

1B展場走,過中庭右轉。



禮品店位置

Where are the gift shops?

請問禮品店在哪裡呢?

They are near the main entrance.

禮品店在靠近入口處。


服務台位置

Where is the information counter?

請問服務台在哪裡呢?

It is located opposite the main entrance.

在入口對面。


展覽場位置

How do I get to gallery__( F/1A/3C)?

請問到展覽場__ (F /1A / 3C)要怎麼去?

It is ______(in the basement/on the first floor/on the third floor).

展覽場__ (F /1A /3C) (地下室/一樓/三樓)。









5. At The Information Desk

在服務台


Welcome, may I help you? 你好, 請問需要幫忙嗎?

Yes, where can I buy an entrance ticket?

請問哪裡可以買票呢?

You may purchase it at the ticket booth.

請到售票口購票。



自我介紹

I am museum staff.

我是館員。

I am a museum volunteer.

我是義工。



美術館簡介

There is more information about the museum in our brochures.

你可以在館展簡介找到更多的資訊。


寄物

You may check your bag at the information counter.

請到服務台寄物。


藝術圖書

Post cards are availablee at the book store and in the gift shop.

藝術書店和禮品店都有販賣明信片。


語音導覽

Do you have English tours ?

這裡有英文導覽嗎?

The museum provides English language audio tour equipment.

美術館提供英文語音導覽機。

Where can I find audio tour equipment?(or wheel chair or baby carriage)

哪裡可以借用錄音導覽機具?(或是輪椅、嬰兒車)

It is available at the information counter.

你可以在服務台借用。

Is there a charge?

需要費用嗎?

No, it's free. You fill out a form, and leave your photo I.D. or passport.

完全免費,但要有照片的證件或護照,並填寫單子。









6. In The Gallery

展覽場內


I am sorry, photography is not allowed here.

抱歉,這裡不准拍照。

I am sorry, food and drinks are not allowed in the galley.

抱歉,不能在展覽室吃東西。

Please don’t touch the art works.

請勿觸摸作品。

Please stand behind the line.

請勿越線。









繼續閱讀